- CHT and CCHT certification must be obtained within 18 months after Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) are hired in the dialysis setting.
- We are a BONENT Approved Training Program. Upon successful completion of our training program you are eligible to take The Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology (BONENT) national certification exam.
- As per regulatory guidelines you will need: “Proof of completion of a training program for clinical Hemodialysis Technicians which included classroom instruction as well as supervised clinical experience”
- “Proof of hours spent in hands-on patient care with the name of the facility (as part of above requirement)”
- We will assist with your placement as an intern in a dialysis clinic, so that you will gain some clinical experience and fulfill the above requirement prior to taking the exam.