- Quality assessment performance improvement in Dialysis
- Patient Care Technician Certification requirements and process
- Renal Anatomy and Physiology
- Manifestations of kidney failure
- Treatment modality options for people with end stage renal disease
- Transplantation, Peritoneal Dialysis and Home Hemodialysis In-Center Hemodialysis
- Renal Nutrition
- Patient Education
- Principles of Dialysis, Complications of Dialysis, Hemodialysis devices and equipments.
- Vascular Access Management
- Infection Control – Standards of Practice
- Water Treatment
Purified Water Storage Tank
Dialyzer and Blood Line Priming
- Preparation and set up of dialysis machines
- Cannulation techniques
- Infection control techniques and practices
- Dialysis Patient Assessment and Observations
- Dialysis treatment required documentation
- Responding to dialysis complications
- Cleaning and Disinfection of dialysis equipments
Dialysis Room Set-up
DTIE has provided our dialysis unit with exceptional candidates!
The transition from student to CCHT is smooth and steady. Today our trainees have developed into dependable and reliable CCHTs. I will personally continue to seek students from Dialysis Training Institute of Excellence to join our unit, whenever in need. I absolutely will recommend for other to do so as well."
D. Ruiz RN BSN
I highly recommend this dialysis school to anyone!
B. Balabat, RN
Dialysis Training Institute of Excellence is a wonderful school and the instructors will not hesitate to recommend and assist you to get a job at the end of your training."
R. Obayi, PCT