- Quality assessment performance improvement in Dialysis
- Patient Care Technician Certification requirements and process
- Renal Anatomy and Physiology
- Manifestations of kidney failure
- Treatment modality options for people with end stage renal disease
- Transplantation, Peritoneal Dialysis and Home Hemodialysis In-Center Hemodialysis
- Renal Nutrition
- Patient Education
- Principles of Dialysis, Complications of Dialysis, Hemodialysis devices and equipments.
- Vascular Access Management
- Infection Control – Standards of Practice
- Water Treatment
Purified Water Storage Tank
Dialyzer and Blood Line Priming
- Preparation and set up of dialysis machines
- Cannulation techniques
- Infection control techniques and practices
- Dialysis Patient Assessment and Observations
- Dialysis treatment required documentation
- Responding to dialysis complications
- Cleaning and Disinfection of dialysis equipments
Dialysis Room Set-up
I highly recommend this dialysis school to anyone!
B. Balabat, RN
Dialysis Training Institute of Excellence is a wonderful school and the instructors will not hesitate to recommend and assist you to get a job at the end of your training."
R. Obayi, PCT
DTIE has provided our dialysis unit with exceptional candidates!
The transition from student to CCHT is smooth and steady. Today our trainees have developed into dependable and reliable CCHTs. I will personally continue to seek students from Dialysis Training Institute of Excellence to join our unit, whenever in need. I absolutely will recommend for other to do so as well."
D. Ruiz RN BSN